This is a community-created website.
Anyone with a valid e-mail address can register, and registered users
can edit almost any page. This allows for very powerful forms of
group working, but it does require trust and responsible use.
- The content of this site is not checked or guaranteed by any company or person. It is a community effort, so treat anything you find here with the same care that you would apply to a public mailing list.
- Please mark your contributions with your WikiName
- Do not post trade secrets or offensive or illegal material.
- If you post copyright material, make sure you have permission from the copyright holder, and credit them.
- If any pages get too big or messy feel free to edit them down to a summary, but do credit the contributors.
- The system keeps copies of all previous versions of a page, so it is possible to recover from bad edits.
- If you find material on this site that should not be here, please tell the webmaster: email@example.com
The site is managed by Skills 1st Ltd
- a UK-based
networking and systems management consultancy. We try to respond to problems quickly,
but the webmaster does take holidays sometimes so please be patient!
- 27 Jan 2004